Virtual Technology Summer Camp 2017
- Suitable for beginners and advanced learners
- Learn the technology skills you need to succeed at school and outside
- Learn from anywhere in the country, you just need a computer and internet connection
- Small class size with real time instruction and on the spot feedback
- Fun and rewarding projects
- Best of all, camps are free
Overview of Camp Curriculum:
How to effectively use MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Excel. Students will also be introduced to Google Docs, Google Slides, how to make Google Forms, and Google Sites.
Age Group: 4th to 8th graders across the nation.
Camp Date: June 27, 28, and 29 from 5:00-6:00 p.m. PST.
Sign up now to receive more information.